Visitors can make campsite or cabin reservations from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time by calling toll free 800-326-3521 or TDD 888-433-0287 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time, or by visiting the Florida State Parks reservations website. Reservations can be made from the same day before 1 p.m. to 11 months in advance.
In your opinion, which Florida state parks are the most beautiful?
- Among the state parks in Florida are: Anastasia State Park, Big Talbot Island State Park, Collier-Seminole State Park, John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, Myakka River State Park, and Falling Waters State Park. Other state parks in Florida include: Big Shoals State Park, John D. MacArthur Beach State Park, Hillsborough River State Park, and Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park.
- 1 How do I make camping reservations at Florida State Parks?
- 2 How do I reserve a Florida State Park?
- 3 How far in advance can you book Florida State Parks?
- 4 How do I reserve a camping spot?
- 5 How much does it cost to camp in Florida State Parks?
- 6 Can you metal detect in Florida State Parks?
- 7 How do you make an RV reservation?
- 8 Where can you camp for free in Florida?
- 9 Can you stay overnight in national parks?
- 10 Can you camp long term in state parks?
- 11 Is alcohol allowed in Florida State Parks?
- 12 Is there a senior discount for Florida State Parks?
- 13 Which national parks are requiring reservations?
- 14 How do I contact ReserveAmerica?
- 15 How does ReserveAmerica work?
How do I make camping reservations at Florida State Parks?
What is the procedure for making a reservation to camp in a Florida State Park? There are several options for making camping and cabin bookings, including the following: Reserve Florida State Parks online at Reserve.FloridaStateParks.org. From 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time, you can reach the call center at 800-326-3521 or TDD 888-433-0287.
How do I reserve a Florida State Park?
The launch of our new reservation system has been delayed. Calling toll free 1-800-326-3521 or TDD 888-433-0287 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern time or going online are the only ways for visitors to make camping or cabin reservations from one day to 11 months in advance.
How far in advance can you book Florida State Parks?
Approximately how far in advance should I make a reservation? Reservations for campsites can be made up to 11 months in advance of your arrival date if they are made before 1 p.m. on the same day. It is only possible to make reservations for periods longer than 11 months if the reservation term begins inside the 11-month period and concludes outside of that time.
How do I reserve a camping spot?
Reservations may be made either online or by phone at the following numbers:
- Reservations may be made online at www.ReserveCalifornia.com, which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Phone reservations can be made at the Customer Call Center. Every day of the week, from 8 am to 6 pm PST (with the exception of New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day), the center is open to the public.
How much does it cost to camp in Florida State Parks?
The cost of a campsite can range from $16 to $42 per night, depending on the park. Cabin rates range from $30 to $160 per night, depending on the season. Making a reservation online or through the call center results in a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee (per reservation, not per night), which is collected by the hotel. This money is collected at the time of the reservation and is non-refundable.
Can you metal detect in Florida State Parks?
Metal detectors are permitted in select sections of Florida State Parks that have been specifically authorized. When conducting authorized archaeological research projects or recovering lost personal items, metal detectors may be used under the supervision of a park ranger or other authorized park staff member.
How do you make an RV reservation?
California State Parks are a collection of natural areas that are open to the public. If you make a reservation for as many consecutive days as the park permits, you will be able to enjoy the park. Reservations for California State Parks can be made in one of two ways: online or by phone. Online (available 24 hours a day, seven days a week): : www.reservecalifornia.com. Phone: (800 444-7275) from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST, seven days a week.
Where can you camp for free in Florida?
The Best Places to Camp in Florida for Boondocking
- Three Lakes Wildlife Management Area, Picayune Strand State Forest, Dinner Island Wildlife Management Area, Rotenberger Wildlife Management Area, Curry Hammock State Park, Big Pine Key Fishing Lodge, Pine Creek Landing, Mack Landing, Three Lakes Wildlife Management Area, Picayune Strand State Forest, Rotenberger Wildlife Management Area
Can you stay overnight in national parks?
So, yes, you may sleep in your car at all national parks; but, for the majority of parks, you must stay at a campground or have a backcountry permission to do so.
Can you camp long term in state parks?
You can sleep in your car at all national parks, though you will need to be at a campground or have a backcountry permit at the majority of parks.
Is alcohol allowed in Florida State Parks?
So, yes, you may sleep in your car in all national parks; however, in most parks, you must be at a campground or have a backcountry permit in order to do so.
Is there a senior discount for Florida State Parks?
Many state parks provide older citizens with discounts on park admission fees and camping fees, but the laws vary significantly from state to state and are always changing and evolving. The Florida State Pass, for example, provides a 50 percent discount to individuals 65 and older, but they must be residents of Florida in order to qualify for the discount.
Which national parks are requiring reservations?
In 2022, the following national parks and monuments will need reservations:
- Acadia National Park in Maine, Arches National Park in Utah, Glacier National Park in Montana, Muir Woods National Monument in California, Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado, and Zion National Park in Utah are just a few of the national parks that exist.
How do I contact ReserveAmerica?
Reservations can be cancelled online or by calling the Reservation Center at 1-800-456-2267 up to 72 hours before the scheduled arrival date.
How does ReserveAmerica work?
ReserveAmerica.com provides easy access to everything related to the great outdoors. Every year, millions of visitors use the site to plan their outdoor adventures, as it is a leading resource for discovering, exploring, and booking campsites, cabins, yurts, and other rental options.